Why is trust the most important thing in relationships? Because it just is.- Therapist in Good Will Hunting
I love what I do because people like you have placed trust in me. And I in turn have the greatest respect—and trust–for those who have sought counseling with me.
I started my private practice in 2006. Each year, the company has grown beyond expectations. We are doing something right, but I say that with humility and with humbleness. In fact, I tell patients: “I will get things wrong – so, please, stop me if I misinterpret or if I am going down the wrong path here.” The patient and I are on a journey together and we walk side-by-side creating new ways of thinking, exploring old stories, and re-scripting “first draft” explanations of our life events into more accurate personal truth’s.
I am dedicated to my clients and the field of psychotherapy. Nothing feels more “right” to me than working with each of you, designing our goals for our work together, delving into important stories, talking about the unmentionable, and solving the unsolvable.
- Masters in Social Work from USC 1999.
- Independent Social Worker of Clinical Practice (LISW-CP) Licensed in 2000, number 6653
- Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP)
Past clinical experience:
- Director of Programs and Training at Prevent Child Abuse, South Carolina
- Clinical Counselor and Forensic Interviewer at The Dickerson Center for Children
- Hospice Social Worker at Palmetto Heath
- Social work and counseling services at Columbia College
Jill accepts straight Medicaid and First Choice Select Health.
Thank you for everything you did for us and helping (Stepdaughter) make the choice she knew was best for her. I felt like it would be good to let you know that you did something good and we are grateful, very grateful.
– Stepmother of a teen, working through blended family issues
Thinking about you this morning and am so grateful for all that you did to get us through such a rough time. I could not be happier for my children and so much of it is because of you.
Mom of a 17 year old daughter and 20 year old son.